Accommodations for international students
Are you an Erasmus student? To welcome you in the best conditions, some of our partners offer fully furnished accommodations close to campus and with suitable leases.
All located in Bruxelles, near the main transport axes to the ULB campuses, we offer you a wide range of accommodations in private partner residences, in which student rooms are specially reserved for Erasmus students.
You can register for a room in these residences via the online form for private residences. The registration and renting terms may vary from one residence to another.
Other private accommodations (rooms, studios, shared apartments,… furnished or not) are accessible on the search engine immoweb, on the section dedicated to student housing.
In addition, a platform for exchange of housing is organized through our partnership with ULB-Housing anywhere
Private residence - Village Patrimmonia
Address: Avenue de la Couronne 365, 1050 Bruxelles.
120 rooms single fully/non furnished rooms
- Surfaces : between 9m² and 31m².
- Common and/or private kitchen and bathroom
- Wi-Fi, landry room and common room
- From 360€ to 545€/a month + rental charges
University dorm -Elix
Situated 5 minutes away from the Solbosch Campus.
129 places. Near the "Étangs d’Ixelles" - natural and green surroundings, near the ponds.
105 Rooms, including 24 double rooms
- Shared kitchen on each floor
- Shared shower and toilets on each floor - private washbasin in each room
- Internet: free connection in the common room. It is possible to have a private Internet connection at an additional cost, but the students have to make the necessary steps on their own in order to have this connection.
- From 295, 30 € to 306 € (single rooms)
- From 193, 5 € to 203,60 € (double rooms)
- 367 € (double room occupied by one student)
- Rental guarantee: one month of rent
See some photos
Residences in the neighborhood of the SOLBOSCH - PLAINE campuses
Private residence - GLORIA
Address: Avenue George Bergmann 74, 1050 Ixelles.
18 rooms single fully/non furnished rooms and 22 studios .
- Private kitchen and private or shared shower and bathroom
- From 383 to 567 € + rental charges.
See some photos
Private residence privée - Cœur d’Ixelles
Address: Chaussée d’Ixelles 131, 1050 Ixelles.
14 studios and 2 apartments fully furnished.
- Private kitchen, shower and toilets.
- Minimum 660 €/a month + rental charges.
See some photos
Private residence - STUDEO
Address: Rue de l’Eté 101-105, 1050 Ixelles.
99 studios including 4 apartments and one studio fully furnished for disabled students.
- Private equipped kitchen and bathrooms
- Minimum 545 €, rental charges included
Private residence- Casa la cantus
Address: Boulevard général Jacques 191, 1050 Ixelles.
19 modern student rooms.
- Private bathroom (washbasin, toilets and shower). Fully equipped kitchen with combi oven, ceramic fire, microwave and fridge.
- Minimum 600€, + 50€ (rental charges)
Private residence : The Link
Address: Rue Maurice Charlent 53, 1060 Auderghem
- 20 studios, different sizes;
- Private and equipped bathrooms with a shower, a washbasin and toilets;
- Shared kitchen with a fridge and microwave;
- Possibility of personalizing the studio by choosing the furniture, the colors…
- Flat « flex » : 475€ (rent) + 95€ (rental charges)
- Flat « deluxe » : 500/525€ (rent) + 95€ (rental charges)
- Flat « exclusive » : 575/675€ (rent) + 95€ (rental charges)
as you will soon leave for you exchange we want to inform you about the opportunity of renting out your room using the partner student housing platform Housing Anywhere.
This platform allows outgoing students to sublet their rooms to incoming exchange students during their stay abroad, in this way you can save money avoiding to pay double rent and you make sure to have your room back when you come back.
It is possible to rent your room even if you live with your parents using the option "home stay": most parents like to host an international student for a certain period, of course, ask them first before doing it!
Housing anywhere is present in other 105 universities worldwide, therefore you can also book safely your room abroad before arriving to your destination.
If you are interested in knowing more about Housing anywhere, you can get in touch using the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a nice day.
Spotahome offers a service that allows its users to book medium and long-term accommodation online in 10 european countries. Their services are particularly intereseting for international students, for financial and security reasons (all the accommodations on their website are verified). To this day, they offer 900 accommodations available in Bruxelles and more than 20 000 in Europe. In short, Spotahome is a secure alternative for international students wishing to book accommodation before they even arrive in Bruxelles
Students or future students of the ULB benefit from a promotion codethat offers them a 30% discount on Spotahome’s booking fees.
A interactive map is at your disposal !
ViaFlats is a start-up launched by 3 young belgian, helped by an european team (Italy, France and the Netherlands), whose aim is to help students and young workers finding the suitable accommodation for them. Through their online platform, they want to make searching for dorms and other accommodations more secure, honest, professional and fun. Viaflats allows students to book their accommodation online and guarantees them a place to live.
Accommodation for short period