Email addresses for external collaborators and visitors at the ULB

[id : 97] [08/12/2016] [hits : 45804]


External visitors and collaborators can obtain an email address at the Université Libre de Bruxelles provided they are registered by the university's administration.

To have yourself registered as an external co-worker at the Université Libre de Bruxelles, ask the head of your department or promotor to register you with the ULB personnel department.

You can contact

Le Département des Ressources humaines - DRH (Human Resource Department)


They will be able to inform you if you are eligible for registration and how to proceed.

External visitors and collaborators can also register themselves as "chercheur visiteur" (visiting researcher).

Registration by the Computing Centre

In very EXCEPTIONAL cases, users can be registered by the Computing Centre. In that case you will have to fill out the registration form, print it, have it signed by the head of the department or promotor you are working for and send it to the Computing Centre (the exact address is indicated on the letter).

The registration form can be found on

Once the registration has been done by the Computing Centre, we will send an email with details on how to activate the computer account and email address.

Beware: if you are only registered at the Computing Centre, a great number of Intranet applications will not be accessible to you.

Peter Van Rossem -

: :: ::: ::::