Accommodations for Erasmus students
Are you an Erasmus student? To welcome you in the best conditions, some of our partners offer fully furnished accommodations
close to campus and with suitable leases.
All located in Bruxelles, near the main transport axes to the ULB campuses, we offer you a wide range of accommodations
in private partner residences, in which student rooms are specially reserved for Erasmus students.
The registration and renting terms may vary from one residence to another.
Other private accommodations (rooms, studios, shared apartments, furnished or not) are accessible on the search engines
Plateforme Logement Etudiant,
on the section dedicated to student housing.
In addition, a platform for exchange of housing is organized through our partnership with
Check also our partnership with Spotahome,
a mid to long-term accommodation booking platform.
All the listings on their web are personally verified by a team member and their multilingual customer
service supports our users along the whole booking process. And with the promocode, you get a 30% discount
1. The Private Residences
University Campuses Solbosch - La Plaine
Private residence - Village Patrimmonia
Address: Avenue de la Couronne 365, 1050 Bruxelles.
120 rooms single fully/non furnished rooms
- Surfaces : between 9m² and 31m².
- Common and/or private kitchen and bathroom
- Wi-Fi, landry room and common room
- From 360€ to 545€/a month + rental charges
Private residence - GLORIA
Address: Avenue George Bergmann 74, 1050 Ixelles.
18 rooms single fully/non furnished rooms and 22 studios .
- Private kitchen and private or shared shower and bathroom
- From 383 to 567 € + rental charges.
See some photos
Private residence privée - Cœur d’Ixelles
Address: Chaussée d’Ixelles 131, 1050 Ixelles.
14 studios and 2 apartments fully furnished.
- Private kitchen, shower and toilets.
- Minimum 660 €/a month + rental charges.
See some photos
Private residence - STUDEO
Address: Rue de l’Eté 101-105, 1050 Ixelles.
99 studios including 4 apartments and one studio fully furnished for disabled students.
- Private equipped kitchen and bathrooms
- Minimum 545 €, rental charges included
Private residence- Casa la cantus
Address: Boulevard général Jacques 191, 1050 Ixelles.
19 modern student rooms.
- Private bathroom (washbasin, toilets and shower). Fully equipped kitchen with combi oven, ceramic fire, microwave and fridge.
- Minimum 600€, + 50€ (rental charges)
Private residence : The Link
Address: Rue Maurice Charlent 53, 1060 Auderghem
- 20 studios, different sizes;
- Private and equipped bathrooms with a shower, a washbasin and toilets;
- Shared kitchen with a fridge and microwave;
- Possibility of personalizing the studio by choosing the furniture, the colors…
- Flat « flex » : 475€ (rent) + 95€ (rental charges)
- Flat « deluxe » : 500/525€ (rent) + 95€ (rental charges)
- Flat « exclusive » : 575/675€ (rent) + 95€ (rental charges)
University Campus Érasme
Private Residence - A Kôté Student Home
12 studios and 2 rooms still available
- 214 accommodations (single rooms or studios for 2 people)
- Metro station to Erasme really near
- New building
- Price for a single room : starting from 375 euros
- Price for a studio for 2 people : starting from 550 euros
- Rental charges for a single room : 35 euros (common charges) + 60 euros (energy)
- Rental charges for a studio for 2 people : 25 euros (common charges) + 40 euros (energy)
- Inventory (in and out) : 90 euros
- Rental guarantee : 2 months rent
- Washroom (extra charges)
- Common rooms
Private Residence - Génération Campus
200 accommodations still available !
- 343 furnished studios (single or double)
- Metro station to Erasme 300m away
- New building
- Price for a studio “single” : From 385 to 520 euros depending on the surface
- Price for a studio “double” : From 415 to 725 euros depending on the surface
- Rental charges for a studio “single” : +- 85 euros (common charges) + 35 euros (energy) + 25 euros (furnitures)
- Rental charges for a studio "double" : 92,8 euros (common charges) + 35 euros (energy) + 30 euros (furnitures)
- Inventory (in and out) : 91 euros
- Rental guarantee: 600 euros/studio
- Washroom (extra charges)
- Common rooms
- Cleaning of the common rooms
- Private Parking (extra charges)
- Student coach living there
2. Accommodations in the private sector
Brukot is one of the best sites regarding student housing in Brussels.
An interactive map is also at your disposal to help you find your new accommodation.
ULB is a partner of HousingAnywhere, the international student-to-student housing platform.
Through HousingAnywhere you can contact the advertisers directly and safely book your new room before your arrival.
Signing up with the link below, you will receive priority access to all rooms available.
Great news! As a VIP incoming of Université Libre de Bruxelles you are eligible to 30%
discount on the booking fee! Contact HousingAnywhere’s Customer Care right after sending a booking request to get it.
To learn more about living in Brussels, see:
Housing Anywhere in Brussels
Do you need more information or have a specific question? Send an email to
email@example.com and be treated with priority!
The « Plateforme Logement Etudiant » (PLE) - Student Housing Platform
The « Plateforme Logement Étudiant » (PLE) is the new privileged partner of the higher education institutions of Bruxelles (Universities, art schools and social promotion schools) in student housing.
This independant ASBL was created by the higher education institutions of Bruxelles with the aim to provide an identical and global answer to the problems encountered by students seeking accommodation.
The PLE has developed a website exclusively for students and lessors.
This website is constantly improving. It offers a targeted search according to different criteria and makes
it possible to find many accommodations among the hundreds of housing offers already available.
To find an accommodation, only one address : https://ple.mykot.be
Toit + Moi
You are temporarily moving across borders within the framework of the Erasmus+ program?
You would like to discover the local way of life, the local culture and improve your language skills by living with a native person ?
Toit + moi connects you with local retirees that are interested in intercultural and intergenerational exchanges.
Throughout the homesharing period, a local organization will assist you whenever needed.
Spotahome is the online housing booking platform on the mid to long term. All the properties have been verified by one of their Home Checkers who takes photos, a video tour,
a floor plan and a full description of the property. ULB students get a 30% discount on the booking fees using ULBBDC30 ! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An interactive map is at your disposal !
Nestpick is the biggest meta-search engine for
furnished mid-to-long term apartment rentals. On Nestpick you can browse thousands of listings for apartments,
rooms and student accommodation for rent in the main European cities. Nestpick is free to use and
partners only with vetted providers. Nestpick makes your search easy and gives you access
to the biggest database of apartment listings.
ViaFlats is a start-up launched by 3 young belgian, helped by an european team (Italy, France and the Netherlands), whose aim is to help students and young workers finding the suitable accommodation for them. Through their online platform, they want to make searching for dorms and other accommodations more secure, honest, professional and fun. Viaflats allows students to book their accommodation online and guarantees them a place to live.
Immoweb is the best and first Belgian real estate website on the domestic market for announcements
and real estate promotions (sales and rental of houses, offices, industrial buildings, apartments, shops,
building plots, garages…).
It lists a large number of housing offers, including many accommodations suitable for students.