Ressortissant d'un pays membre de l'Union européenne = étudiant de nationalité allemande, autrichienne, belge, bulgare, chypriote, danoise, espagnole, estonienne, finlandaise, française, grecque, hongroise, irlandaise, italienne, lettonne, lituanienne, luxembourgeoise, maltaise, néerlandaise, polonaise, portugaise, tchèque, roumaine, britannique, slovaque, slovène, suédoise ou croate (à partir du 1er juillet 2013)

close window

When and how to submit your application?

Informations regarding the application for the academic year 2018-2019
Warning:It is not allowed to submit more than one online application form per academic year.

When to submit your application?

Application for the first year of a Bachelor course
Belgian student, EU students , Non-EU students legally domiciliated in Belgium and assimilated to an UE student.

From 25/06/2018 to 30/09/2018

Application for an access to a study year higher than the first year of a Bachelor course.
Belgian student, EU students , Non-EU students legally domiciliated in Belgium and assimilated to an UE student.

From 02/04/2018 to 30/09/2018

Students from non-EU countries who are not legally assimilated to a EU student and/or not domiciliated in Belgium (for all study year).

From 15/02/2018 to 30/04/2018

Attention : Different entrance requirements and dates apply for certain Specialized Masters. We invite you to contact the concerned faculty. For the Specialized Masters in Medicine and Dental Sciencs please click here.

More information regarding the assimilation.

How to submit your demand?

By filling out the online application form (available starting from the 15th of February 2018 for the non EU Students).

Warning : Special provisions apply to Bachelor courses in:

  • Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation

  • Veterinary medicine

  • Psychology and education, speech therapy specialisation

  • Medicine

  • Dental sciences

Start to prepare my application :

You can already check which documents will be needed

If you are a national from a non-European Union country, you may need a visa to enter Belgian territory. You can obtain it at a Belgian embassy/consulate in your home country.

Former student

Any former student ( previously registered in regular courses at the ULB) can benefit from this procedure.

This procedure does not concern students who have been registered:

  • as visiting researcher;

  • as guest auditor;

  • only to single courses;

  • only the academic jury;

  • only to the university admission examination;

You can submit your application by filling out the online application which will be available from April 2,2018.